Dienstag, 29. September 2009

A teacher

Where I am:

Gertrud Graf, 58 years of age,

School teacher in Berlin,

Entrepreneur in a system called „school“

Comprehensive school head teacher of the German department

Systemic family therapist and supervisor

Areas of focus:

  • Flow und self-will in the context of creative learning universes

  • Participation and entrepreneurship with children and young adults

  • Art and media projects

  • Diversity as a resource

  • Intercultural learning

  • Diversity management

  • Teaching in the age of global conflicts

Projects:

  • Initiator of a pedagogic salon

  • Director of the Institute for Systemic Pedagogy Berlin (located in the HUB Berlin)

  • Board member of the German Society for Systemic Pedagogy

  • Research into education in theory and practice, Publications

is embarking on a learning journey

Where I want to get to:

follow my dream path,

travel slowly and enterprisingly,

  • meet with people,

  • find places that are alive,

  • visit projects

  • tell about myself

  • write, take photos

How I recognise that I am on my way:

  • I meet just the right people whilst couchsurfing

  • men, women, changemakers

  • they make me laugh,and accompany me part of the way.

  • I forget about time and space, lose my feeling of being a stranger

  • I get a taste, visually, with my senses, I grasp it.

  • I join in, participate, am part of learning universes in schools , enterprises and everywhere that diversity is embraced

Who do I absolutely have to meet?

Where do I have to go at all costs?

Which events can't I afford to miss?

Which projects have inspired you?

Send me your ideas and contact details to gertrud.graf@berlin.de

I look forward to hearing from you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen